Cheese, cheese and more creamy Kaukauna cheese. This centerpiece isn’t just appetizing to the eyes, your guest will love it too. With an array of coating to choose from there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy.
HOW TO MAKE IT
For Small Cheese Balls:
- Using Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Cheese Ball into small balls.
- Roll balls lightly into the coating of your choice.
- Insert a pretzel stick into each ball.
- Arrange Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese Ball in the center of a circular serving dish.
- Place small cheese balls around larger cheese ball.
- Garnish with rosemary branches.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!