Roasted Poblano Dip
With Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese
Cups of Dip
Spice up your next gathering with this easy cheesy dip with a kick. It’s super easy to make, which is really important since you’ll be making it all the time. Go ahead, you know you want to race to kitchen to whip up this poblano cheesy masterpiece.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Clean and dry poblano peppers.
- Place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put under oven broiler set on high for 5 minutes per side or until blistered.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 20-25 minutes.
- Pull cooled peppers off the stem and dice them. Set aside.
- In a large cast iron skillet, over medium heat add heavy cream.
- Stir with a spatula for approximately a minute.
- Add Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese and stir until fully melted.
- Incorporate the diced roasted peppers.
- Add the Queso or Mozzarella, stir.
- Add cumin, taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Top with juice of lime, tomatillo salsa and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!