We’re not saying to throw your grandma’s mac & cheese recipe away. We’re just saying you won’t need it anymore with this perfectly creamy, perfectly cheesy Kaukauna-filled recipe. And to top it off—we have toppers!
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat heavy cream in large skillet over medium heat until it begins to bubble.
- Add Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese.
- Stir until fully melted.
- Add al dente macaroni shells and mix.
- Stir in the melting cheese.
- Add remaining seasonings.
- Top off with grated cheese.
To Top Off:
- Place skillet under high broiler until browned.
- Place parsley, bacon and jalapeno strips in small bowls.
- Serve Mac & Cheesy with topping options.
- Eat and enjoy!