Halloween just got a lot tastier with this delicious little pumpkin centerpiece. It’s the perfect way to add a little holiday spirit to your festivities without a lot of work. Plus, it’s made with Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese Ball so you know everyone will love it.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Form Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese Ball into a pumpkin shape.
- Cut black olives into eyes, nose and a mouth for your pumpkin.
- Cut stem from the top of a green bell pepper.
- Place eyes, nose, mouth and stem on the pumpkin.
To Make Cheese Plate:
- Place completed pumpkin on a serving platter.
- Surround the pumpkin with crackers, nuts and pretzels.
- Serve and enjoy!