Cheddar-Stuffed BBQ Meatballs
With Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Spreadable Cheese
Not all meatballs are created equally–especially if they’re filled with creamy Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Spreadable cheese and are dripping with a BBQ-hoisin sauce. Ideal for appetizers or anytime.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Evenly mix BBQ and hoisin sauces in a mixing bowl.
- Put garlic powder, onion powder and eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add ground beef and season to taste.
- Combine all ingredients using your hands.
- Form into 32 mini meatballs.
To Make Cheddar Stuffed BBQ Meatballs:
- Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet.
- Dent the center of each meatball with your thumb and then fill with Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Roll them in your palms to make a round meatball shape, encasing the cheese so it’s not visible.
- Bake in a glass casserole dish at 350°F for 15 min.
- Spoon the sauce on all sides of the meatballs and bake for another 10-15 min.
- Serve hot, directly from the casserole dish and enjoy!