Cheesy Puff Pastry Charcuterie Board
With Any Flavor Kaukauna Cheese Ball
Are you bored of your current charcuterie board? Well, buckle up! This board is full of flavor and centers around one warm, gooey, golden puff pastry packed with Kaukauna. Yep, it’s as delicious and cheesy as it sounds.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Lay pastry sheet flat.
- Place Kaukauna Cheese Ball in the center, flat side down.
- Remove about 2 inches from the sides of the pastry.
- Fold the corners over the cheese ball, tuck in corners and press sides to seal.
- Flip pasty over so that the folds are on the bottom of the cheese ball.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with egg whites.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes until golden brown.
For Charcuterie Board:
- Place golden brown puff pastry on board.
- Surround puff pastry with fresh fruit, crackers, meats, olives and pretzels.
- Add jams and compotes.
- Cut triangle section out of pastry to let cheese ooze out.
- Serve and enjoy dipping!