3-Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
With Kaukauna Port Wine Spreadable Cheese
Mushroom lovers will rejoice when they eat this three-mushroom flatbread pizza. The creamy, rich Kaukauna Port Wine Spreadable Cheese elevates the array of mushrooms while the spinach provides a needed fresh touch.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place oil on a hot griddle.
- Add garlic and all 3 varieties of mushrooms.
- Stir often and cook fully, approximately 5-8 minutes.
To Make A Pizza:
- Spread 3 tablespoons of Kaukauna Port Wine Spredable Cheese onto 1 flatbread, all the way to the edges.
- Then top with 1/4 cup spinach and 1/4 cup mushrooms.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes at 400º.
- Remove from the oven and finish with another cup spinach.
- Slice evenly.