Posted: 10/16/2013 3:00:24 PM by
| with 0 comments
Bogie and Bacall, Johnny and Ed, Kaukauna Spreadable Cheese and pretzels…some things are just made for each other. National Pretzel Month is the perfect time to curl up with a bag of your favorite pretzels—sticks, traditional twists, rods, or fresh baked—and our Cheesy Pretzel Dip while you learn more about this favorite snack food.
Did you know:
• Pretzels are said to have been invented by German monks.
• Pretzels are low in fat and are ideal for dipping straight into Kaukauna Spreadable Cheese or one of our cheese dip recipes!
• Southern German and Swiss German immigrants brought the pretzel to North America in the 1800s. Danke!
• Freeport, Illinois has been dubbed “Pretzel City USA.”
• Pretzels and Kaukauna Spreadable Cheese are essential items at any party and are always sure to please.
Celebrate National Pretzel Month with friends and Kaukauna Spreadable Cheese. Nothing brings ‘em together like Kaukauna!
Don’t forget to grab your $1 off coupon here! http://bit.ly/13hL2Fj